The AfrICANDO MALL, is a ATDC Public / Private Initiative that provides an, Internet Based E-Commerce Platform for Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises in Africa, as well as, the Americas, The Caribbean, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. In order to create a bilateral e-commerce platform between Africa and the other democratic trading economic blocks around the world.
The AFRICANDO – ATDC Market Place, Promotes, assists, and enhances the growth of On-line Communities with E-Business transactions, that reinforce and add value to his local and international communities and its members by:
• Identifying and uniting business buyers and sellers through our ATDC strategic partners (chambers of commerce, trade associations, economic development organizations, Affiliated Buisiness Partners)
• Serving as the electronic business platform for Companies and its Affiliates
• Increasing its members economic benefits by:
– The Creation of Jobs (Network of Entrepreneurs) and Reduction of Poverty ( Bilateral Commercialization Network of Buyers & Sellers)
– Increase Sales to the affiliated vendors.
– Reduces Cost of Operation
– Improve Productivity and Efficiency
– Help Expand into new markets..
• The AfrICANDO MALL- A ATDC Market place is powered by HUBBEX-Electronic Commerce System. HUBBEX is an Internet based electronic commerce platform integrated to a suite of application services that will provides companies with a Virtual Store & Back Office set of features that enabling your organization to manage your content, catalog, ordering, inventory, payments, e-mail, communication, document collaboration, sales automation, and business productivity tools.
Without having the need of any
programming and technical skills.
AfrCANDO MALL-ATDC powered by HUBBEX provide the following Benefits:
• Reduce Buying and Selling expenses & cost of goods
• Increase buyers and sellers satisfaction
• Improve buyers and sellers productivity
• Fast implementation enables immediate realization of ROI
AfrICANDO-ATDC powered by HUBBEX
Market Place / Infrastructure